Lets sign LBJ!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanic_Sub, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damn even the Asian kid has LBJ jokes.

2. JCBRAVE

Now that Al Davis is gone, who would be dumb enough to sign a basketball player who hasn't played organized football in 10+ years to a contract?

He'd get rocked by a LB and quit.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I'm chocked full of them.... when the Heat lost the final, i was dishing them out like nobody's business...
    can't stand the guy.... can't stand his egocentric attitudes, cant stand the way he handles anything for the fact of the matter, can't stand the fact that he's a couple of years older than me and still acts like a 12 year old...

can't stand him

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Who would want this pu$$y?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDBJCrKPQRY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDBJCrKPQRY[/ame]

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Didn't you say LBJ wasn't even a top 10 player? Lol

6. GeronimoJackson

Nah, traveling has been legal in the NBA for 7 years now. He's just looking for a sport where he can hide his hairline, the headband ain't doing it any more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Yea that sounds like something I said. But watch him win a game, he can't. I mean sure his teams win games, but that's only if they're sitting on a 10 point lead and there's no pressure. He's the Vince Young of the NBA. If his team has to rely on him to shoot the last shot, they're in trouble. There's always an exception, just like when Vince single handily won some games, it's bound to happen, but don't bet on it.

Hell, Big Baby Davis is more clutch than LBJ.

8. GeronimoJackson

Lol no he's not, not even close. He's more of the Peyton Manning of the NBA. Monster numbers, MVP's, best player in the world until the final round.

What makes you say Big Baby is more clutch than LeBron?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Big Baby has more buzzer beaters for wins than Lebron- I'm pretty sure of it.

Only like 2 of them, but that counts. Lebron had 0 til sometime this past season.

But with no free throws or dunks in the NFL- how would lebron score?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar