Leon Hall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by theprizdfighter, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm still not oppossed to going after Leon Hall.

He never missed a game in four seasons. Was finalist for Thorpe Award, which is given to the best DB in college. He ran a 4.38 at the combine.

He is strong, intelligent, and reliable. Good replacement for Pac. Then just draft his WR counterpart from Michigan Breaston for returns.

This also helps Jarretts case. With Hall running a 4.38 at the combine and Jarrett outrunning Hall in the Rose Bowl for a score? Jarrett isn't that bad people, stop hating.

2. theprizdfighter

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

leon hall got spanked by the the three WRs he faced who worth a damn last year.

4. theprizdfighter

Name a better corner in the Draft big man.

5. Fry

chris houston, eric wright and aaron ross. i'd also like josh wilson in the third.

leon hall's profile

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/leonhall.html

it seems to me like he would be a better fit at FS. instinctive, big, and physical.

those negatives are big red flags for me when it comes to a cornerback. struggled against top competition, big cushion(which is why jarrett ate him alive), lacks burst and has difficulty recovering after a mistake. in other words, he times faster than he plays.

6. theprizdfighter

Keep'em coming, haven't heard one yet.

7. Fry

that's fine, but when leon hall is another antrel rolle, maybe you'll be convinced.

8. theprizdfighter

Maybe I will be convinced after he has been in the league for a few years. All I'm saying is that if we really wanted to focus on CB, is has been thee most solid CB in this draft. Reliability, something we haven't gotten from Pac; except for the reliabilty him bein' in de club puffin' dat dro' mon.

9. Fry

so because we can rely on him to give up big plays to decent competition means we should take him, because that is all he has proven.

10. theprizdfighter

He gave the big plays he gave up, from Jarrett and Ginn; a good percentage of the people on this board will tell you one out of the two of them (if not both) are busts.

He's the best CB in this draft .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar