LenFrail:Is Lendale too skinny?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Didn't your mommy ever tell you to be positive and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wow. How many times did he fumble last year? once. In the playoff game. The reason he fumbled was because he tried to reach for more yardage. You gotta give the guy a break. It's a new year now and time to move on.

3. RavensShallBurn

He was trying to make something happen and I don't blame him. He knows he's no CJ and he wanted to give us the most he could get out of that run. He knew it would be an uphill battle without CJ in the game. I felt bad for him. Now, Alge's was just awful. At least LenDale got hit hard from behind, but there's no excuse for Alge's fumble.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Actually if you look at the front view of Alge when he's hit, you can see that it was actually more of a good hit. He was nearing the endzone and when he was about to dive he got hit and i think the guys helmet hit the ball. There both good players who tried to set up our team for a win though, and that's all you can ask for out of a player. I feel more sorry for Alge because he must have been sick to his stomach knowing that if he had scored we probably would have won that game.

5. RavensShallBurn

We would have won the game if:

- Finny (or Hope) didn't fall down on that terrible lob by Flacco
    - Alge didn't fumble
    - LenDale didn't fumble
    - Bironas didn't miss the kick
    - we had taken the wind in the 4th quarter
    - the refs didn't blow

Only one thing needed to be different. :sad2:

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Right..So let's not say we lost because of Alge or Lendale or CJ not being in or watever. It was a team lost. Damn that hurt:gag::gag:

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i was taught to not be delusional, which is what this board looks like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar