Lebron James is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lebron James has TWO game winning shots. In his CAREER.

so you might want to check your "stats" again.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea man, I'll just take your word for it. Lol ~

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Good reading on Lebron: http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/blo...-fits-in-with-kobe-bryant-and-michael-jordan/

The season that LBJ just completed was the best single season in modern history (judged by ESPN's Player Efficiency Rating) and he's 24 years old. Yes, better than Magic's best, better than Bird's best, better than Hakeem's best, better than Shaq's best, better than Kobe's best, better than Paul's best, better than even the great Jordan's 37ppg season. The numbers don't lie Deuce. Lebron has already recorded 2 seasons with a higher PER than Kobe HAS EVER RECORDED and he's only what, 6 years younger?

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Titans2008, it doesn't matter, according to Gloat, Lebron is overrated, end of discussion!

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Half of his points come from the reffs.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Gloat's right on this one. You can throw out your ridiculous analytical statistics about how Lebron has the most game winning shots in the NBA. But in the traditional sense (as in, game is tied, or your team is down, and you hit a shot at the end of the game to win the game for your team) Lebron has two game winning shots. And both came last season. The shot against Orlando that did nothing but prevent a sweep. And one during the regular season, I believe against the Nets (don't quote me on that).

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Maybe if Kobe played better during the game he wouldnt need so many game winning shots.

Fisher must be the best player on the planet if you go by game winning shots.

8. Deuce Wayne

Ugghhhh...

No, because Kobe can make a shot from anywhere on the floor...CONTESTED. Any quarter. Keep in mind, Kobe's the guy that scored 81 points in a single game- and had 60 in the 3rd quarter in MANY games before sitting the entire 4th quarter out.

Kobe just turns it up when his team needs him most. Lebron? Turns it over.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Lebron can hit it anywhere on the court.

ive seen him hit many half court shots. even in practice. his 3 point shots are usally 1-2 foot back futher than what Kobe does.

but at the end of the day i watch the NBA for entertainment and Lebron puts on a better show. The way Kobe scores just doesnt impress me. Lebron has a way of making it look more spectacular.

10. Deuce Wayne

Oh wait. Let me rephrase it:

Lebron can't hit CONTESTED shots from further than 15 feet out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar