LaDainian Tomlinson says his next team has to have a proven quarterback.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah then screw him. I hate Houston. I guess we all do though huh?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can very easily see L.T. in Houston next season. He's a Texas kind of guy, he wants to be the missing piece to an already good offense so the Texans seem like a fine fit. They truly have no one in their backfield he couldn't outplay for the starter role. Chris Brown runs too up right to be a goal line back, Slaton is way over rated, and those other two guys aren't worth discussing. If L.T. would merely stop nursing his foot/ankle he could be that 1,500 yard back again.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The rumor is that the Texans don't want him, they want a younger back.

Then again, you can't trust anything anyone says this time of year when it isn't confirmed. The rumor was on pft today or yesterday, I believe.

4. JCBRAVE

You defiantly can't believe a word you hear. Every team is planting seeds and setting each other to tip one another off on where they're heading going into free agency. If he isn't a Texan in 2010 it isn't because Houston passed him up, he'll pass on them.

Maybe L.T. is in Philly next season. They've got the QB he wants, and are always in the running to win the NFC East.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]
    In about a month LT is going to wake up to the reality that he's in absloutely no position to dictate what teams can and can't sign him.

Shawn Alexander says hi.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

I'm still scratching my head at Shaun Alexander. He screwed up.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Why does this thread have title, LT doesn't.

8. Big Time Titan

I think it'll be interesting to see where he ends up. Maybe on the unemployment line like the rest of the country.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

He'll wind up with the Eagles most likely, they just released Westbrook.

10. Big Time Titan

Yeah he'd be a perfect complement to McCoy in Philly. Plus McNabb definitely is a proven QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar