King Henry offered to teams @ the combine

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 8Bruce8, Mar 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

stroud IS a pure pocket passer...?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

He is a pocket passer. I’m a buckeye fan. Yes, he is capable of moving so he isn’t a statue. But to act like he’s remotely similar to VY, Mariota, etc is ridiculous. Hes similar to burrow, capable athlete, but does most of his work from the pocket

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

As a Buckeye fan do you think Stroud will be a franchise QB and what would you give up to trade for him?

5. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I do think he will be a very good player. Not convinced he is in the elite tier of mahomes, Allen, burrow, etc but I think he will be a very good QB. Just not sure I can justify moving up to get him(unless it’s to like #6) because the cost would be too high to move up to number 1 and we have so many holes on our roster so it would be setting him up to fail

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He was fun to watch in college.

He's definitely not a generational talent worth the capital it takes to move up from the 11th position in order to draft him. To suggest otherwise is silly.

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That's my error. Is he an exceptional pocket passer, as in worth gutting the current roster to move up and get him?

I don't believe that he (or any other QB in this year's draft) is.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I can only imagine the optics. BDH rolling us for 135 and 2 TD whilst stiff arming one of our defenders into Bosnia.

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

So what they'll roll us 48-7 instead of 41-7? Who cares?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

Trading Henry makes more sense than the AJ trade. Henry is in the final year of his contract and is pushing towards 30, with the flurry of moves the Titans are shifting towards a rebuild whether y'all wanna admit it or not. Trading a young prolific WR away to avoid paying him made no sense what so ever. Trading a RB who is a year or two away from entering the downward RB spiral with one year remaining on his contract in the midst of a rebuild makes sense.

It's not about saving money, it's about building towards the future. If the Titans can swing a trade and receive a similar haul to what the Panthers traded McCaffrey for they absolutely should pull that trigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar