Kige Ramsey on Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Look at this way- there are a lot smarter people who are desperately trying to get recognition with their sincere efforts and they are not going anywhere. This young man has something special to offer and people are enjoying it. Why question it as long as nobody is getting deceived or hurt by it.

Personally, I'm celebrating his uniqueness. I don't care what his background is- I think it is funny as hell to watch the empty table and him walk into the picture sit down and give a very rudimentary comment. He has got style. He says what he says in about 20-30 seconds and gets up and walks out.

I can celebrate it and enjoy it. Nothing mean-spirited about it at all.

2. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

That's fair

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's pretty much how I see it too. I like the way RM put all that. For what it's worth man he pulls the whole thing off real good. I can't tell that he is any different than anyone else except that there is a good likelihood that he could pull off a Drew Carey routine if he improvised a little.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I apologize for offending anyone. I honestly thought the kid was playing a character.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I meant the Star Wars kid, not sure if you ever seen the video on him which has become an internet phenomenon.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well at least you recognise I am smrt. :))

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't read your posts any more. I just look at your avatar.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So do I.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

She keeps dancing like that and those things will be down to her navel in 5 years......

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Why did this guy have to be a titans fan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar