Kevin Dodd is...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thefreak, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Serious question because I just dont care to figure it out becasue it concerns talking about Dodd, but what did the team do on Sunday that he missed?

Im totally fine with people calling him uncommitted for missing a date he was expected to be in for, but what the heck were these guys doing Sunday?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Purely a guess, but guys who finished the season with an injury(Dudd) were supposed to report that day. I'd assume just a final medical evaluation, even though he went through the mandatory stuff in the off-season.

3. JCBRAVE

Im entirely off the Dodd wagon, have been for a long time now, but I just dont think its a huge deal he missed a checkup.

I mean yes it 100% suggests hes a clown for not knowing where to be, but thats really all.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

From the MCM article I linked earlier:

The players reporting on Sunday were quarterbacks, rookies, and players who ended minicamp with an injury designation. The remainder of the team will report on Wednesday. The Titans were not required to report injuries during minicamp or OTAs so there is some mystery surrounding who was actually required to be there Sunday, but it’s clear the team expected Dodd to be among the group reporting.

5. JCBRAVE

Thats about all I read too, no real reports on the stuff taking place tho

Im just trying to figure out what he missed out on taking part of.....

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Kevin Dodd is someone IDGAF about

[​IMG]

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Jon Robinson said that he looked forward to having a nice chat with him. So he missed something that he shouldn't have.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Probably a required medical to clear for camp. Titans were vague about why he wasn’t playing during mini-camp but it is clear they expected him to report Sunday. They might have been trying to keep quiet about a further injury to help him out in world of PR - who knows for sure why the Titans are handling him this way.

9. JCBRAVE

It is odd how hes MIA all the time, betting on him being gone come week-1

10. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

1st rounders should be the easiest to develop. Teams with good coaching staffs can develop any pick into a useful player, not even the Patriots, but the 00s Ravens, McNabb's Eagles, the 2010 Packers, hell even the early fisherball Titans were excellent at finding any sort of positive use out of picks.

Mularkey, Robiskie and LeBeau aren't responsible for developing anyone here. Conklin & Lewan were already good, Mariota has only improved through experience, Derrick Henry still hasn't improved, and Byard still has room as well. Im already sold Dodds problem is more attitude than skill, so im hoping at least Austin Johnson, Tajae, LeShaun Sims, and a few others can develop quickly to make up for lost time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar