Kevin Dodd is...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thefreak, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Who would even sign him? Dude knows his days are numbered

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

You're right, I don't think any team would, he's showed absolutely nothing. An undrafted rookie FA would be hungrier for an opportunity at a roster spot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

PK is punking this dude right off the roster. Honestly, if I knew I had to see that ******* every day after practice I'd probably quit to.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dodd should eat PK

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

to dodds defense, he was always behind orakpo and morgan. but for the record i have no issue getting rid of him right now lol.

6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

eh, my initial point was most 2nd rounders should be given time to develop. but like i previously stated, due to his terrible attitude, injury history, and potentially even work ethic- ADDED he might not even fit on our defense, im all for the roster cut. time to develop is usually a privilege to players who show potential, and he's shown nothing but the fact that he doesn't belong in TN.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

"You ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Kevin Dodd?"

"Yes..."

"Morons"

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

That is a fair assessment. It gives a reasonable look at how things could have gone wrong with him, and how it affects the organization, as opposed to "We'd have a Super Bowl by now if I were GM.".

I have many regrets in life. None are bigger than my decision to stand up for Kevin Dodd. He had a clean slate, and he tarnished it more in two months than he did his original one in 2 years.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’ve never read anyone post what you’re suggesting. Just some of us knew there were much better players on the board when we picked Dodd. And he never did jack. And his attitude sucked.

Just get over it. Some of us were right about Dodd. Nobody here is saying they’re right all the time.

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

@Big TT ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar