Kevin Byard Jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TestEagles, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TestEagles

TestEagles Practice Squad

Anyone know where to buy one around Nashville? I'm looking for one from the Nike Game line, NFL Shop only has them pre made in the Pro line. I know you can make a custom one but it'd cost $40 more. Thanks for the help guys. Titan up!

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Nope. Tennessee Sports Fan in the mall (RIP) used to have a ton of jerseys of almost every player, back in the day. But they died once Nike took over and restricted their ability to get jerseys. They seemed to be going downhill a bit before that, too.

They've been gone for awhile now. Probably the only one you will find in stores is Mariota.

TSF back in like 2000 had a store absolutely full of almost every player's jersey you could think of. That was back when multiple companies were allowed to make jerseys. I had a Champion brand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar