Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

His whole hand towel incident tells me Britt has no intentions of talking to Fisher about anything.

What are you going to say to this kid the police, parents, and good friends(if he even has any of those) have not already said?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's not going to listen to anyone, he'll have to figure it out the hard way, the same way most young guys learn.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Because for instance, if he's suspended for 2 games, we still get him for 14. Having Kenny for 14 games is better than not having him at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would take a player like Roethlisburger any day, with his 4 game suspension if he helps us get to the Superbowl. It's on field play that matters.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

DAMN you Kenny Brat you dumb.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Naw kenny will miss 8 games from a hammy injury. He isnt staying in shape..its gonna catch up to him on gamedays. Pop goes the hammy.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

What does it say about a player when there's cause for celebration when it only turns out to be a misdemeanor?

I say we pay Plaxico to shoot him. :yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

lol..

8. amy

amy Starter

very likely; and it's likely because he is so dumb he can't see beyond his salary. I fear it will take something really drastic to wake him up IF he's going to wake up at all. But some just can't get past their hood mentality. He may be one of them.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He's making it pretty clear that hood rat games have his dedication - and not the team.
    I just can't fathom being on the cusp of being a legitimate superstar NFL player and not diving 100% into the player organized activities.

A "half game suspension" will definitely teach him... :p

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think it makes sense now why he wasn't here. He knew they had warrants out on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar