Keith Bulluck bought full page in Tennessean

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I fail to see how caring about whether or not our franchise treats its greatest players with respect makes us "like a bunch of women fussing over a Housewives show". :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, for a second there I almost forgot the official Titans fan motto.... "Shut up. Obey." Apologies.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    No that's the motto in Roddy Piper's They Live

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

just curious how you noticed this playing madden.it doenst come out until the 10th where i live.what kinda demo/bootleg do you have that lets you be the titans.the only demo i have i can only be the dand colts and jets.....jus curious because the number just came informed a few dayz a go for there to be an update.(plus id like to the the demo you have to be the titans if its what you played.):))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar