Kaepernick on ESPN now.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why are we talking about shoes on a Titans forum?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I see anyone credible say Kaepernick is a project, then I don't want him. The Vince Young pick wasn't suppose to be a project, but became one. I've had enough of those. IDK if you can say Calico and Woolfolk were projects, but they sure felt that way.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Man, Woolfolk was just awful. His uncle used to come on here and talk him up so much. He was his only supporter.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I DO NOT endorse gayness, but do like having tons of shoes and fitted's. Since having kids tho, my collection has gone way down, but it's probably for the better. I had a pair for every outfit.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You are the first man I've heard ever say that...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Neither did Roethlisberger, Flacco, and Romo. Theres more I'm sure to. Whats your point?

You don't strike me as having "game" so this response doesn't surprise me.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet you're one of those "guys" who thinks metrosexual is not actually gay.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

you little girls continue shoe-shopping while the rest of us are actually getting the work.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

He has so much style he cannot manage to pull his shorts up over his . Nice.

10. xBrah

xBrah Hope we get a new SS

Come on Deuce.. when you're posting a highlight video of a QB... he shouldn't be running the whole time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar