JRob's plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LTF, Mar 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LTF

LTF Starter

So we are at the point that we need EVERY area on the team. So now we can draft best player available. After the draft we just take on veteran players to fill holes left we cannot cover. At least that is what I hope is going on. Please tell me there is a plan.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Nope, all done with tarot cards.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’d like to see PK ask Robinson at the next presser what the Titans have done to improve-revamp their player evaluation process. No one else will that’s for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

After the draft? FA will already be done when that happens. JRob is going to try and fill some holes now so he can have more flexibility in the draft.

Maybe they are high enough on Fulton they think he can start across from Adoree. They could try and re-sign King to cover the slot but they still need to look for help in the draft as both depth and speed because King isn't fast enough for some of the slot guys we face. I think Borders could be in the mix as well.

If we can't keep Jones we have a big hole for a run stuffing DT/Nose. Murch seems more of a DE/DT than a pure nose.
    Not sure if they are going to play Hooker at SS or not. With Vaccaro gone that is open.
    I'd really like to keep Brown but with our other needs that might be a trough decision especially since Long played pretty well. Still, if we lose Brown that is a downgrade there.
    Basically JRob needs to get a few talented starters in FA and hit a home run in the draft or our defense isn't going to make any progress.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

So if we are 17.5 million under now, I guess it is the dead money that his hurting us. We have over 18 million in dead money.

6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Well, I am going to say this.. he is putting us in a bad situation if we dont sign some major players through FA and the draft. If he makes any mistakes it is going to blow up in his face. If that is the outcome, I will be done with JRob. But hopefully he is a genius and we are about to have the best team in the history of the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Throw **** on the wall and see what sticks?

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Its scary to think, we may need to cut Saffold or A Jax to really go get the right pieces... I think we need to prioritize DaQuan Jones

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Start cutting those guys it only creates another hole that needs filled.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

J-Rob may not like restructures and kicking the can down the road, but we going to have to do some. The cap should go way up next year with the new TV deal and fans back in the stands. Can't keep cutting players and not resigning our own. I am sure he has a plan, lets hope it is a good one.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar