Jrobs first round picks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Play and stay. We need to extend earlier and be more proactive on better players.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I see our roster isn’t complete right now. Can’t start getting weepy until the signings are done.

3. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

If tanny or henry goes down then yeah. 3 games is possible

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The perfect examples are Conklin, Jonnu and CD

5. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Based on jrobs history it's basically over. We will bring in some scrubs on the cheap

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Of course that’s true with any team. Anyone can be an injury or two from disaster.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I am not the biggest JR booster, but don’t agree with your take on that. Autry and Dupree were quality signings in a tight budget year. When the off season is over and the roster is set, we’ll see how good he is. I think he can pull a rabbit out of his hat yet.

8. ewoo

ewoo Starter

JRob is somewhere in the middle - he hits on some, he misses on others.[/QUOTE]

Kinda like a blindfolded person throwing darts....Right?

:hugelaugh:

9. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Yeahhh I'll give him till end of free agency. If he fails to add another corner and wr then he needs to go for setting us up for failure.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Carp

Carp Starter

5 of the 6 turned out to be be quality players. That isn't "struggling" in the 1st round. Whether we keep them past their rookie contract or not is completely irrelevant. The fact is, you can't keep everyone you draft, even the really good players. The money just isn't there to sign eeveryone.

FYI, the amount of players that are re-signed by they're drafted team after they're rookie contracts is pretty low.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar