Josh McDaniels will interview for the HC position with the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The genius of Belichick is that he doesn't force players to fit his "scheme". His scheme is he always fits the game plan toward two things. His players strengths and the other teams weaknesses. Example....it's been forever ago, sometimes around 04-05 or so, but the Pats were playing the sqeelers on Monday night. Pittsburgh, according the the talking head media experts were easily going to shut down the Pats running game and win the game. Belechick didn't even try to run, he literally started the game with 18-20 passes before they ran. Pats won easily and Brady picked the sqeeler secondary apart with quick short throws. Play to your strengths, play against the other teams weakness. Most coaches do the opposite..."players need to execute my brilliant system better", that sound familiar to anyone?

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

at this point he k knows what he is doing on both sides.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t think McDaniels works for Crazy Irshay. He has been very picky in the past. I heard a Boston reporter today on Mad Dog say if the Titans job opened up he would want it, but not as interested in the Colts.

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

It was Cutler the entire time until Bud stepped in for VY. I think he said Bud actually called VY himself, THEN told Fisher and Reece what they were going to do.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar