Jim Schwartz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bulluck, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's make sure to blame Coach Lowry on allowing the big punt return for a score, the Davis muff and the stupid personal foul penalties by Loper and Nickey.

He's responsible too, right?

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah, the lack of pressure we had on Cutler was pathetic... they talked us up like we were going to rip Denver a new one and destroy their injured/backup/soontobesuspended running game..

can't wait for everyone to get healthy come playoff time...

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

If he can't get his guys into position to make the tackle then, yes. He is. And honestly I don't have any clue as to why Davis is still back there with all that has happened with him.

Is that what you were fishing for?

4. Cutler did a lot of scrambling, both by design and not. He is mobile and has a quick release. And he hasn't been sacked more than 2 times in any game this year. So it's not all because the DLine sucked. Let's give the Broncos offense a little credit.

5. Where were players not in position to make the tackles? Give us specific examples...

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Think he coached Nickey to have a brain fart and hit a guy for no reason? How about the Loper penalty? What about missed tackles by the punt return team?

Coaches put the players into the best position to succeed. But they must execute. When you see a missed tackle, often times they were in the right place but didn't get the job done. So you want to blame the DC for that?

Four TDs of 40+ yards is proof that multiple players didn't execute for those to be successful.

7. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

(I was joking)

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

MBSGWB Schwartzie left Herndon on the bench and played Renaldo "New Toast" Hill instead.

I am fully convienced that Schwartz is crazy cause any sane person would have played anyone at all over Hill, expecially after the Jag debacle. He showed just how much he has regressed - Schwartzified - since his rookie season. He is pathetic and any FO personnel responsible for him remaining on the team should be sacked, and Schwartz is responsible for having him play even 1 single down.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

point isn't that Herndon would be lights out Allpro, point is we all know Hill can't cover his pancakes, proves it every time he hits the field. Schwartz is responsible for Hill hitting the field at all.

If I am unaware of a situation with Herndon, its possible, then I would suggest that there are players on either the Titans pratice squad who could use some snaps, or perhaps on one of the other 31 pratice squads. Heck anyone at all would be an improvement over Hill.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yes I blame Schwartz for the SECOND time a player failes to execute when in the proper position. Just as I blame Schwartz for the SECOND time a player is out of postion at all.

It took seasons and seasons for "the Unemployed Big Dummy" to be cut from the Titans. And even then they had to do it in a way that was PC or something. If I was in charge Hill would not be allowed on the team plane as he would have been fired in the locker room post game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar