Jim Bob Cooter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by altitan, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'd give John DeFilippo a chance.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I just simply do not understand the logic in firing robiskie and keeping Mularkey.

It’s like if your Taco Bell franchise is doing sh!tty, and you fire the assistant manager and let the same dope manager who let it go to crap hire the next one.

We all seem in 100% agreement that we want mularkeys entire philosophy gone. How does giving him an underling that he doesn’t want and that there will be friction with solve anything?

The buck stops at the top. Off with his head. I don’t give a damn what happened last week or happens next week.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, look at it this way, we are already hampered by an outdated play book, why make it worse with poor play calling. Wouldn’t it be better to have a guy who might modify a few things to bring us in to the 21st century - even though we would get there by horse and buggy.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It’s acceptance, plain and simple. Making the playoffs, we accept that Malarkey isn’t likely to get fired. We’re just trying to come up with realistic scenarios that don’t suck as bad.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think the most realistic scenario is that Mularkey gets an extension which allows him to go out and hire a decent oc. As a lame duck coach he won’t be able to bring in anyone decent.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Mularkey is such a dorkwad he will REFUSE to bring in anyone decent - PERIOD

MM is askerd of competent staff

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

<insert BINGO rating>

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mularkey isnt hiring anyone who gives the Front Office someone better to turn to after the fire his ass

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar