Jeffery Simmons year 2.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Aug 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Will Jeffery Simmons make the leap to being the DL stud in year 2?

Hated the initial pick when we drafted him, but became a massive fan of him from his first game back and beyond.

So with the supporting cast given to him, do you think he'll make a leap into stardom? If we signed Clowney, I truly believe he would've been another Bruce Smith, Albert Haynesworth type disruptive dude.

I don't think he's ready for stardom yet, being that we didn't sign Clowney, but by year 3, everyone will know who Simmons is, mark my word.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Simmons looked every bit like a top 5 player in college. Im excited hes a Titan and fully healthy

3. Laz

Laz Starter

I can't wait to see what a fully healed JS with a full off season of strength training can do (especially looking at what he did last year and where he was with the injury/recovery).
    I think he's gonna be a big disrupting force this year. I DO see stardom this year.

I've got high hopes and wouldn't be surprised if he ends up surpassing prime AH by yr 3.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think he is going to be great this year!

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We traded Casey so that he could be on the field more. So the team is banking on it.

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Should be interesting to see how large of a leap he takes without a leg brace on..... pun intended.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’d love to see him fulfill that massive potential. Mack looking good in TC too so really interested to see how BOTH lines play come game time!

No preseason is weird. 2 games to get the rust off would be perfect.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

He's basically our entire pass rush rn

10. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

no clue why you would have hated this pick on the front end? it was a steal from day 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar