Jeff Fisher Will Interview With The Miami Dolphins Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seems like Rams and Dolphin fans are already sick of Fisher, LMAO.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Fisher really is dragging this thing out as long as he can isn't he. If both teams were smart they'd pull out of the deals offered to him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

But as we know, Miami is one of the dumbest organizations in the league. They'll wait til February, and miss out on someone decent.

I've been saying all along Fisher to Miami is the best move for both parties, but if he screws them by holding them up like this, they're even dumber than I thought.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think that Miami imakes more sense for Fisher overall. He will be replacing a guy in Sparano who didn't do sh!+ and can only take them up. STL is similar in that sense, they have players (Bradford and Jackson) who are built for Fisherball but they're a small market team. Miami is more Hollywood and that I think makes a better fit for Fisher's ego. Plus Fisher leading the Fins sounds like a match made in heaven.

I actually would like to see what he can do with a clean slate, and to see if he changes his style or philosophy any. I think that he'll either prove that he is in Belichick's league or he will confirm that he is in fact just a mediocre coach. Either way it would make for a very interesting AFC East.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

No qb, no bell cow running back, tough division, J-LO, big market with a tough media, and an A** Hole owner! Good luck Jeff you deserve this!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If he goes to Miami, he will be exposed for being a mediocre to the rest of the NFL, not just us Titan fans. Coaching against Bill Belicheck and Rex Ryan, he will finish in 3rd place every single year.

9. JCBRAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar