Jason Worilds is retiring!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by izzisdashiz, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Camo

Blue_Camo Starter

If Lebeau didn't have an inkling into the insight of this player, what does he have insight to and why the Heck is he here?

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

We better be making a major push to keep Morgan and signing Orakpo/Hardy. Best pass-rushers available. I hope the Titans aren't planning to go into next season with Wimbley, Groves, and a bunch of rookies.

#42 Wolverine, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So Ike Taylor said it (a guy who needs a job) and no one in the organisation did it.

And you're the one who needs to calm down. You're the one with the idiotic hyperbole and sky is falling mentality because one guy, who no one thought was worth what he thought he was worth, retired.

4. Blue_Camo

Blue_Camo Starter

Coming off a 2-14 and being ranked as the worst team in the nfl last season, I hardly think the sky is falling, it already fell. And won't get better making bone head moves like bringing in a 80 to disrupt a team that is trying to rebuild. We don't need baby sitters for the coaching staff, we need competent coaches, who can recruit players with a future. Not the 15 year vets no one wants.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

As players we liked started trickling away 1 by 1, Worilds seemed more valuable. Clearly we need more players at LB and I believe as someone said earlier, we will probably plug in "a bunch of rookies".

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That addresses nothing of what I said.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Moves like this do make me wonder about an earlier comment Riverman made regarding an increased concern about head injuries. Maybe that extra $15 million is not worth losing the ability to feed yourself after you turn 60 I guess.

Of course I also wonder if he is going to be a preacher in Ricky Williams' old reefer church as well LOL....could be either one I guess.

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He's 27?! Why not sign a 4 year contract and retire still early at 31?
    I understand that he wants to preserve himself and not risk all the injuries, but why make a career in football if you're not going to fully pursue it? As a professional athlete I think you owe it to your fans, your family, your teammates, your coaches, and your community to make them proud by playing your best for as long as you can play at such a high level.

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's on the decline, good time to walk away.

He could still make a comeback if he wanted to. Same for Locker. I wouldn't be surprised to see Locker down the road after he misses the game.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

LOL. No.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar