Jameis Winston in trouble with the league

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

You mean you know who's typing this social media? You see them? You know whether they are typing/doing something they were told to or not? You are talking about belief in a source you can't . See.not actually knowing something is true.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well who ever it is typing up their posts has nailed their personalities

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Wierd. A black QB throws 5 TDs in 1 qtr of a SB (nfl record still) and you, fighter for all black QBs, wants to give Gibbs the credit.

I stand by my statement, either stop watching or stop complaining because you think it’s scripted WWF.

4. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Lol where have I complained? I watch because I like the aesthetics of sports. I like sports memorabilia and helmets and uniform history and trading cards.
    I have never and will never watch wrestling.
    I watch because it' mail bonding time with friends. I watch to test my understanding of what I've presented to you. The end of the Saints ,Minn playoff game is a perfect example of bull____

5. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

He only started 3 games that year. He was never heard from before or since in any great light. He was just a pawn in the script for one game. Who' remembered longer? The QB who had one lucky game, or the coach who orchestrated a dynasty ,no matter who he had? You are only using your memory of a game.you aren't' thinking globally about before and after, why's and wherefores.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Alright, you got me. Whose alternate account is this?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

They can be told what to type.its not that hard. You do what ever You’re told for a million bucks

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So a guy managing a Twitter account makes millions ?

Sign me up

9. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Lol I'm sorry bro but I'm simply an honest, intelligent adult who doesn't think like you.
    I'm not a fake......everything else around you is though :)

10. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Or a guy telling him what to say, makes millions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar