Jameis Winston in trouble with the league

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The taboo part is where you come in thinking race is why Winston is stupid.

Mcnabb had a long and fine career.
    CK wasn’t that good and passed on his opportunity to play again.
    VY also wasn’t good.
    Mike Vick had a long career and even recovered after taking the rap for all dog fighters (which was his doing).
    Bridgewater and RG3 we’re injured and bridgewater still has a solid chance to succeed.
    Geno smith also wasn’t good.

I see you didn’t want to argue about guys like moon, Cunningham, or SB MVP Doug Williams.

You’re an idiot or insane.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Race is why Winston is stupid? I never said any such thing what so ever. Nothing I said had anything to with that. I said he never did anything. I said he gets paid to be the bad wrestler in media. I said he's smart enough to take millions not caring how he's portrayed because he was informed it would happen anyway.
    Mcnabb? He had a long career but as a black QB was only allowed to lose the SB and then was painted badly in Washington before he left.as a fat guy who wouldn't Follow orders. Philadelphia has a large black population. That's' why they've had the two longest lasting black starters/and Vick on the Eagles. But they never reached the ultimate win of course. They made them seem real great but never gave the fans satisfaction. When did the eagles finally win? With a white back up! = thinly veiled corporate racism.
    CK all you are doing is repeating the narrative tv told you. He was paid to make bad throws so they could say, see, he's not good. CK another black QB who lost the SB. SF won 5 with a white man, lost one with a black man.
    It's not idiotic. You simply disagree with a view you don't understand.
    Idiot or insane? Look, internet stranger, I'm simply having a conversation. No where have I insulted you. I'd appreciate the same. You have friends you don't agree on everything with. This us external and trivial to the important things in life. I' not hating on you.Dont hate on me :)

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

NFL is not WWE

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

This thread got derailed badly. What the hell is going on in here?!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

Nothing really

Just another day in the life of Jameis

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

You have terrible reasoning and logic. Hope that’s not too insensitive.

You give zero credit to the other team or even blame to the Black QB you speak about. Mcnabb had a great career and his TEAM lost the SB, coincidently with a terrible white fat coach known for his poor clock management which also coincidently played a role in the Eagles losing that SB.
    Mike Vick was never SB winner good and neither was ATL when he was there.

Once again you neglected to talk about some of the most successful QBs in history (regardless of color) in moon, Cunningham, Doug Williams and the Titans own league MVP Stevie Mac.

Your logic is entirely flawed.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Zero credit to the other team? You don't seem to understand the concept of it being staged. It's simply wrestling with more money to burn. Everything you say is just you repeating the narrative tv feeds you.
    Off the field and on the sidelines, you have no idea what's being done. When they say they go through 'walk throughs' it means it's predetermined, like a stage play..the scout team does what the other team will do during the game.
    You not understanding what I'm saying..you not believing what I'm saying, doesn't' make it flawed. It makes it something you simply don't understand yet. You simply choose to believe what's been repeated to you hundreds of times.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

So wild

These guys all have social media dispelling what you're saying

9. HurrayTitans!

Dan pastorini, wish you the best bud. I just recommend you stop watching or don’t complain because it’s scripted WWF.

10. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Once again you neglected to talk about some of the most successful QBs in history (regardless of color) in moon, Cunningham, Doug Williams and the Titans own league MVP Stevie Mac.))))
    ==========================

Hold on bro, I didn' neglect anything. I'm on my phone and won' type a day lol.
    Did Moon get the ultimate prize in the NFL? No, he lost to an aging Montana and white back up in the so called greatest comeback ever. Dud McNair win? No, he lost to a white older guy who hardly had that much nfl years under his belt and played in supposed inferior leagues.
    Doug Williams only started 3 games that year. What everyone remembers is how Gibbs won, no matter what QB he had. = white coach gets more credit. It' interesting that the only two QBs to win a SB are on Indian themed mascot named teams.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar