Jake Locker's Play vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

i would say give it two or three more weeks to see how he does against the chargers and jets, then I think fitz comes in

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. I'd place my bet on after the Bye-week.

3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I understand he's been here for several years, but it was week 2 of the season. Don't knock Locker just yet.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Here is the breakdown on our passing plays (including plays with penalties)

1st down: 15 dropbacks (13 runs)
    2nd down: 6 dropbacks (17 runs)
    3rd down: 16 dropbacks (1 run!!!!!!!)

Of the 6 dropbacks on 2nd down 4 were on the 2 TD drives and the final drive in the game.

This kind of predictiveness is what has opposing DCs clapping their hands, especially since its probably even worse if we add formation tendencies to it as well.

If this doesnt scream to high heaven of an incompetent playcaller on offense I dont know what does.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

3rd year and he still stinks!!!!!! il knock locker all i want and he hasn't done anything lately for this team

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree guys. This coaching staff is on the hot seat, and doesn't have time for a project right now. If he stinks it up the next week or 2, watch Fitz come in. This isn't a knock Jake session, I am simply watching the TV screen. I really wanted to see him crush it this year, but I just simply don't ever see that happening. At least not on the Titans or this season.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

The reason we only had 1 run on 3rd downs is because we went backwards on the first and second down. you can't run on 3rd and very long!

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Didn't read all of these.

But I put an insane amount of blame on the playcalling and Turner. That dude stalled a drive single handedly and then got blown up alot! 2 penalties back to back when cj had good 1st down runs.

Also Britt is the master of the holding penalty wtf!

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Disaster.....lol

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Maybe if you didnt run on every damn 2nd down you wouldnt be in 3rd and long all the time. And just for the record we did have a number of 3rd and short, 3rd and medium so we could have mixed it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar