Jags @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

we would of drafted lienart....and guess what, he has 2 of the best recievers in the game and a great running back....and what has he done. VInce has done so much better than lienart and vince has 1/100 of the weapons....so dont draft young...we draft lienart and are terrible

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

field starting to look ugly

it's gettin cold in nashville. that means the field will only get worse from here on out.

3. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i fixed that..i saw the mistake...but i was trying to relate vick to your user name...just its ironic we are arguing and the user names relate to negative terms..i realized my mistake and fixed it....

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

After sitting there and watching that game I have come to a few conclusions [my opinions].

1. Vince is not consistent enough to be a threat any longer. Teams are not scared of him and he still does not throw consistently well enough to help this offense.

2. Today was saw what this team is when the defense does not play lights out. Not good enough offensively to win games where we have to keep up with teams.

3. Our defense looked unfortunately lost without Al. The Titans should pay Al what he deserves because without him we cannot stop the run or pressure the QB.

4. Who in the world was activated to cause them to inactivate Chris Davis?? We sorely missed him on special teams as we had NOTHING on special teams today.

5. I would fine Tony Brown $5000 for every offsides that idiot is flagged for. Game in game out he does this and ultimately sustains drives for the other team.

6. Harper apparently got hurt and we all see why he is still better than Reynaldo. Hill can't cover.

I hope this was not an omen of the second half...because watching this team today you have to wonder how in the world were we 6-2.

5. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i just find it hard for someone to be a true fan when all their content is about bashing young. Im sorry if it destroys you inside that VY is ur QB but trying to convince the rest of us the VY is the worst idea since sending our troops into iraq is not something appreciated.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Has Bulluck slowed down???

I have been watching the games this season...and im worried....he doest look like he used to

(one of the hardest things i've had to admit...as he is 1 of my all time favs......but i just dont think he is playing like he used to)

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Who in the the friggin world wants to see a repeat of the Giants game? Our defense sucked it up for 57 minutes. Oh yeh and Vince got away from a sure sack and got a first down. Well maybe that's what we all wanted to see over again, Vince saving the day!

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Guys...take this crap to the smack thread and lets keep this about the post game okay???

Jeez...

9. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

the reference to idiot :wall: made my day

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

for a run first and stop run defense/force em to pass team....that is good news....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar