Jags @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Vince did fine once the Jags called off the dogs after going up 21-3. We went to a primary passing game and the Jags sat back and pulled a Schwartz on us, except, they got turnovers from our Dumbas$ QB.

He was terrible the entire first half and after every crucial turning point in the game, which pretty much sealed our fate. INT after the fake FG, numerous misreads on big series and then the perfect throw into triple coverage as he was rolling to his right for the last play. He looks like a confused rookie.

My biggest problem with him, many times, Chris Henry would come out of the backfield for 4 yd route to sit in the middle, and before he could even turn around, Vince was running up his back??? Does he even attempt to read the defense, or go through a progression?? I bet Norm Chow pulls his hair out, and quits at the end of this year.

2. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

in all due respect....pleaseeeeeeeee

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Well said Childress..

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ohhh .. boy

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

:ha: :ha: :ha: ....You are funny. Your scope of view after these games is tremendous. How do you find the time to analyse the game tape that fast? You continue to amaze me with your vast and profound comments, knowledge of the game, and analysis.

6. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

like it or not, vince is our QB for the next 5 years...and if fisher has anything to do with it probably 10. i like the way vince plays and he will get better...and everyone who said it isnt the recievers fault....well if you ask anyone who the Titans recievers are....??????.....that is all you will get. We have no play makers on the offensive side. No speed. Vince is prolly our fastest player. We need a speed guy and a possession guy. and a solid TE and vince will do good.

It wasnt vinces fualt today...the D and the run game

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

wow.. i'm proud of you WhiteHick.. Perfect post!
    this has to be the first post i see from you without running your mouth at someone or blabbering juvenile insults at anything that walks.. You're on a roll.. good for you.

btw.. its "with" all due respect not "in".

Well.. your post was almost perfect... but again, with a screeen name like "whitevick", i'd be foolish to expect anything perfect from you.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

This seems obvious to me, but I guess it's just one man's opinion. It's too early to say much about VY, at least long term. Yeah he's had a lot of bad games, but he is still young....remember McNair? Many other good QB's have started out very slowly.

So to me, all the talk of VY is a bit useless right now.

He could turn out the same as Mac, and we'll all be ecstatic, or maybe he'll be worse....or better. The QB situation, even with VY getting a head start on Mac, is still going to take some time to play out imo.

VY's supporting cast ain't much. We could use a lot of help at WR and TE, and I think we'll need to get that help to be a legit SB contender. I still think we can do better than Lendale. The only really solid part of the O to me is the line. The playcalling seems bad at times too. Maybe Chow is just not cut out for this deal.

I guess I'm not that disapointed right now because my expectations for this team are still not high despite our 6-2 start. I love the fact that we've somehow managed to get that record, but it just seems realistic to me to temper our expectations.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Wtf

You know, this board used to be a great place to talk about TITANS football and enjoy talking about the team with other "Fans". Now, there are just a bunch of crying little girls, who need to change their messy panties. I enjoyed coming here the previous two season, because it was still a place for TITANS fans and surprisingly even with our awful record the moral was much higher than it is now with a winning record and a decent team. You guys need to get over yourselves and be thankful you have a good team to cheer for. **** happens, so get over it - we lost to another good team.

As for our QB, you guys need to chill. Steve Young played god awful his second year and there are many more who have played just as bad their second season and went on to become good to great QB's. I for one will not watch Kerry "****ing" Collins play at QB. If Kerry was so great, he'd be playing - oh wait he isn't so obviously he's not the savior you whinny fools make him out to be. Our Offense in general is not that great. The line is inconsistent, same with the RB's and the receivers are not that great. Kerry couldnt even get in the end zone with our receivers against the freaking Texans. The only good thing about our offense is our kicker. We're still a few pieces from being a great team, but for now we have to settle being a decent/good team. Patience is a virtue. I thought some of you who claim to be "mature" would understand that.

I don't care if I get banned for my obscene remarks and language, but you guys need to hear it. This is a great site/board put together by Jeff and is arguably one of the top among the other team's fan websites. But some of you are making it into a very unenjoyable place. The melancholy attitude around here is unnecessary. Come on guys - lighten up, be real fans....not "fans".

10. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Prove me wrong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar