Game Day Thread Jags @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Go Titans!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

The #Titans will start their regular offensive line tonight: @TaylorLewan77, @quinton_spain, Ben Jones, @joshkline64, @Jack_Conklin78. Team may be more likely to make in-game change if things don't go well, as we saw it do vs. Jets.

Per Pk

3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

She wont quit cooking ... ever. Then mad when I haven't finished it soon enough. I'm like "I'm 165 pounds and have 25 pounds of dinner in the fridge ... I can only eat so fast!" Hahaha

No beer for me ... finishing off the 84 proof whiskey and then cracking open the 101 bourbon. Gonna see if I cant get the neighbors to knock on the door with the game on the line in the 4th. ;)

[​IMG]

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Just my opinion , but I think that the O-LINE looked better with Levin in at center.

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Its not just you, many noticed the same thing. I hope the coaches are real quick to make adjustments if the line keeps collapsing fast

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I think they will be. They starting Spain just to offer stability and consistency. I say if we give up 2 sacks, we see the change on the next drive.

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah I hope, they need to replace Conklin early when he starts to struggle. Bring in Kelly

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Id like to thank the Jaguars organization for changing their helmets back to the all black and for not wearing the all mustard color uniforms tonight. Will make the game much easier to watch.

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

On the Broadcast, all three picked the Titans to win...... Howie, Michael and Terry. Wtf

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

we are in an episode of the twilight zone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar