Jags Crush Titans 37-17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

miserable in too many aspects.

2. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Might as well put Young in now. Not because I think he's better than KC at this point, but because we said he's the future and at 0-4 we might as well see what he has got and if he has improved and let him hopefully improve thoughout the year. At 0-3 I held out hope of a comeback, but after today there's not much point anymore.

After/during the season, coaches need to be fired also. This is atrocious playcalling at times.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Ramsey being cut is meaningless, we didn't need 3 QBs. If Young didn't play in a 30 point blowout, that says a lot about him.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Not even Young can sav Fishers arse now, that's why he isn't in.

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

When I click on "View full article" it says, "The page you requested has moved or no longer exists."

But you guys saw Collins run in that TD right? What could Vince have done that Collins didn't?

Truth is, our Defense just sucks balls and they are the reason we are 0-4.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Young should have played only to keep Collins from being injured. Without a great defense, Collins cant manage a game but without a great defense Young cant be bailed out.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Again. Fisher stuck with Collins. It has nothing to do with Young.

Get it through your head.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He stuck with Collins because he didn't want Young in the game. You have your opinion I have mine.

Get it through your head.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

KFC remaining in he game is just another clear cut example of fisher's favoritism (see: Peter Simon, Ryan Fowler, Lamont Thompson, Reynaldo Hill, Eddie George's last 2 seasons, and the list goes on and on...)

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

How come any opposing offense can't have a 3 and out against our vaunted Defense?? It IS our Defense's fault they are on the field, they can't make a stop......the only way they get off the field is by allowing the other team to score:( Our Defense is atrocious. A lot of people thought it was Norm Chow, looks like Jeff Fisher is the Culprit. It may be time to move on.

Griffin and Hope may be the worst Pro-Bowl safeties EVER!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar