Rumor Jacksonville to Sign Foles When FA Starts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I couldn't be happier with this signing. The only thing that scares me about it is that they wind up so bad and end up with the 1st pick in one of the next two years and fall bass ackwards into Tua or Trevor Lawrence.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Worst super bowl MVP? Nah. I don't think he's some elite QB, but he straight up out dueled Brady in that game.

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I don't think Brady got out dueled... I believe the Pats DC and Billy boy got taken to the woodshed by the coaching staff... Foles success is strictly forever buried in that scheme.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Sure. Coaching is huge. But when the biggest moment in sports ended up on his shoulders, he stepped up and threw some dimes for TD's, and even caught one.

Now, on Jacksonville, with their **** coaching and **** locker room, with a bad line and few weapons, he don't scare me.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

in fact, now I look forward to playing the jags llol

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was gonna mention that as well, but hes not being brought in to be a franchise qb (initially)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I know not many people are high on the Jaguars weapons, but they have a decent amount of young WRs that could very well prove something with a capable passer.

I am not super worried about this team, but it has more to do with them self imploding from drama than talent.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Last I checked Foles won't be able to tackle Henry. Not worried!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar