J-Rob needs to be in the clock!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ewoo, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’ll give JR another go at it before pushing him off the hill. He does need to step it up and this past off season was horrendous, but a bit emotional to chunk it all at this point. I fall in the category where I think he is slightly above average - not a genius and not a slug. This off season will have a big impact on his legacy. It easy to take over a crappy roster and get it respectable, but more difficult to take a decent roster and make a championship contender. We will soon find out where he falls.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

First GM in Titans history to never see a losing season and we get this thread...?

Lame

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Tbone in TN

Tbone in TN Special Teams Standout

Um have you ever heard of the Jaguars? Take a deep breathe because a lot of teams would love to have JRob.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I can name a dozen Browns draft classes that provided zero starters.

The verdict isn’t even out on last years class yet. For all we know Fulton, Evans, Brewer, Tart and Murchison could become starters.

And 2019’s class of Simmons, Brown, Davis, Hooker and Long Jr. could be one of the best Titans classes in history!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

JRob is a good GM, not great. Not a good year to condemn him with covid, lack of TC etc.

The D needs fixed, this year is his defining moment....see if he improves the D to match our O...if so we are a legit contender

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

That 2019 class has indeed been very fruitful!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Well I can already say I'm disheartened by their decisions and ideas on how to fix the D so far. Sounds to me we still have an issue of ego, Vrabel's.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes Bowen getting hired was a disappointment, but its sink or swim for him now...if he fails then big changes need to happen

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar