I've defended this team all the way ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Okay, let me put it to you like this.

Munch has been with this organization since you were in diapers, first as a player, then as a coach. We lose our BAD QB, our head coach, and the owner comes to Munch who is the obvious choice at the time. The short off season, and lack of ANY REAL options forces munch and this staff together. You cant really complain about 9 and 7 last season, so we have this season which is supposed to be better. We start off with the hardest schedule in the league the first 6 games, our "future" goes down early so we are without our starting QB for almost 1/2 the season. The DC sucks beyond imagination. Our running game stalls (remember all the fire palmer threads the first few weeks? Notice there arent any anymore?? He picked up his game)

And you expect for him to be screaming on the sidelines to somehow make this team any better?

Im not a munch fan, but I will not bash the guy because he was shoved into this position with this hand he was dealt. Especially jsut because he doesnt throw fits. Hes a professional and a class act.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I said it too (but I was at the game, not on here)... and I kept repeating throughout the remainder of the game "well, of course we'd be fine if Bironas just made his kicks."

Said the same thing in the Lions game as well... #2 almost ****ed us in that game too.

I'm telling you guys... the ghost of Del Greco has been resurrected. It is happening. Just wait and see what happens if we retain Rob... he will be missing kicks, getting kicks blocked, and missing PATs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar