I've defended this team all the way ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Not about this loss, for me anyways, its the "body of work" for 17 years. One season looks much like another. No accountability, no heart, losing games to joke teams, and paying major money to michelle griffin. Peace out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well that's cool. Just know that when this team eventually wins a superbowl I stuck by them through thick and thin.

Peace out.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It was actually not a reviewable call. The ref said he'd blown the play dead due to forward progress being stopped. If the official that blew the play dead says he blew it dead before the fumble, then it cannot be reviewed. Problem is, I didn't hear a whistle until after the ball was loose. It doesn't matter though, because the official said he blew it beforehand.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

The colts moved the ball at will against us. I don't understand for the life of me why Mouton was in the game on crucial downs. We couldn't make a 3rd down stop when it counted down the stretch.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Whys everyone so butthurt about this game? I was appalled after the first two weeks of the season and realized what a joke we are. Three wins aren't gonna change that. This isn't a good team.

6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You and your undying love for Craig Stevens will never be forgotten.

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I think it was all in the way we lost.Titans are not a great team for sure, but they sure dont need refs bad decisions to help our team lose.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hope you can share that passion with your kids, and their kids, because it may be a while!!

:hang:

10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

You've never seen Fisher give the ref hell? Must not have been a Titan fan long?

The one that immediantly comes to my mind (because I was there) was in the Texans game when we punted to inside the 10. The Texan calls fair catch, muffs, we recover. Flag hits the ground. Ref calls fair catch interference and give the ball to the Texans + penalty yards to get them out of the shadow of their goalpost. Fisher gave them hell and stood on the field, threw his challenge flag (knowing full well it was unchallengable) to delay the game further so he could yell more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar