It could be worse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You live in Chicago, so that wouldn't surprise me.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If we lose to the Colts next week (which will happen if we play like we have the past two games) we need to tank to get Trent Richardson or Justin Blackmon.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't know. At least the Colts are consistent.

With the Titans so far it's been:
    Week 1: "OK, first game, new staff. Almost won. Fine. We're rebuilding anyways"
    Week 2: "Oh... WOW. We... we may actually be decent this year!"
    Week 3: "Rough win against a weak team, but we'll take it!"
    Week 4: "Yes! The superior Titans stand tall!"
    Week 5: "Ouch... we did not show up to play. That's fine, as long as we win the next one."
    Week 7: "... oh God."

• High Five High Five x 8
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Haha, I don't live in Chicago, close though. My town is nothing like Chicago, its like 2000 people and cornfields. Crazy stuff.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Next week will be the battle of the terrible week 7 performances....Lets see who sucks more!

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There is NO part of me that wants the Titans to lose next week to the Colts...ZERO, none, NEVER!

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

tank the season, we need another top 5 draft pick. we are fooling ourselves if we think this team we have on the field is a playoff contenter. maybe if the texans get injured and dont live up to the hype...oh yeah i forgot they just beat us by 34, and they were INJURED. tank the season, please lose to the colts so they dont get Luck. and we get a good defensive playmaker. we need someone who during their days of pop warner learned how to tackle, not facemask someone and not lead with their helmet. this team is the worst 3-3 in the league. we beat the browns and broncos and ravens. big whoop. we suck. i was a believer, not anymore

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So....if we lose to the Colts, get a pick ahead of them, and pick someone besides Luck, how does that keep them from picking Luck?

Seriously, we are less than halfway through the season...you lose alot of time in life wishing for things that help "next year". The difference between a number 10 and number 20 pick, I would bet, is not that great if you look over the years. You need to root to win THIS YEAR, and let the draft positions take care of themselves...

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Saints 55, Colts 7

I guess we will be evenly matched LOL...I just wonder which side of the ball gets it from both teams next week, Offense or Defense?

Edit Saints 62, Colts 7

10. razordaman

razordaman Starter

There is noone to cheer for

They are who we thought they were lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar