Rumor Isaiah Wilson News

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Now that lewan has lots of free time, if I'm vrabel, I would ask lewan to mentor the idiot trash panda. By mentor, I mean stay up in his ass like a marine drill seargent all day every day.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

that’s a good idea. I remember Casey directly mentoring Simmons, similar idea albeit injured roles reversed.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

For all you guys saying cut this fat slob, not happening. 2021 salary cap is going to be less than this yrs and if we cut a 1st rd pick we just drafted that puts us in the red.

As for a trade, possibly. But whos trading for a guy with this guys issues right now..? Probably no one, plus we actually need him to get his **** together and play. Kelly is showing why hes a career backup.

4. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Agree brave. Kelly looked miserable against the Steelers. Ty I felt had a good game

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kelly is good here and there, not a guy you want as a full-time starter...

Pitt is also solid upfront so I can look past this L from Kelly, but dont be surprised when he sucks again...

Wilson really needs to find a reason to live and stop being a useless fat POS

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Agree. Kelley is ok when the competition isn’t very good. He just faced off against arguably the best DE in the league.

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Has Wilson Atleast been practicing?

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

And the fact that he de committed from Alabama because Saban wouldn’t hug him.... some major red flags. Normal people don’t do that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am still hopeful this kid gets it together and helps us this year. He has size and the talent lets just hope he has it up stairs!

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Eh

I really don’t consider that a red flag. Just funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar