Is LenDale White helping or hurting this team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 30, 2008.

?
  1. Helping

63 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Hurting

9 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. Neutral

12 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wow this arguement is still rolling along.

I think this thread needs to be titled " Would Chris Henry or Quinton Ganther outplay White?"

He is not hurting this team. Maybe he isn't pulling his weight around ( :brow: ) but not hurting ..... hurting would be turnovers, no yards and no touchdowns

IMO he isn't hurting this team . And that's what this arguement is about ..... people's opinion.

The Sure Thing, Nate, Big Titan and a few others sit around and think negatively about our situation ( yes saying we are a few plays from being 2-2 is NEGATIVE thinking ..... you could say that about all games played in this league ). You don't hear people moaning that the Pats last year were ten plays away from being 10-6.

Then there are some of us who see this start and team as doing well. And don't cry out about something so insignificant. Our run game is fine, we are winning, are defense is playing great, Kerry is managing the game .... what else should we b@tch about?

Ahh how about our running back who hasn't played to his potential yet this year ...... oh wait we are only four games in? He had 1100+ yards last year? He has five touchdowns?

Sometimes you guys should just look at the big picture and enjoy the success that we are having and let thing s play out .....

.... you guys may have an arguement down the road but right now just relax and give him a chance. Last year when we did he produced.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Really the only shocking thing about this argument is that some people suddenly think Ganther and Henry can do anything. If Henry were good enough, he would've been able to take carries away from LenDale White last year. Ganther only has one good preseason game on his resume.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

People 'hated' our starting QB because he was a turnover machine and was making it harder for us to win games. We're talking about our TD leader here, a running back that scores and barely fumbles. 60 runs, 5 TDs, that means Lendale scores on 8% of his carries. I'll take it.

And if you think scoring any type of TD is useless then you, good sir, need to reevaluate what you think is important as far as winning components of a football team

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I started this and I'm sorry. LenDale has 5 TDs. He's great. Let's just leave it at that please.

[​IMG]

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as long as we all agree

6. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Let's put this one to bed! Ubiq is handing out the lastest in fashion eye wear.

Attached Files:

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I just wish the Cow Haters could of reached double digit votes :(

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've read the thread and I stand by what I've said. You appear to think we can get more out of the RB1 than we are getting out of LenDale. But you assume that any change you might recommend would make the formula work better.

I judge the formula on its results and we are 4-0. Until we lose, I don't support changing the formula. You can't do better than undefeated.

The enemy of good is better.
    Don't fix it if it isn't broke.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

How can 5 red zone TDs be hurting a team? When you're a run first team and people know you're gonna run, you need a Fat ******* to push the stack and hurt the defenders. Chris Johnson can't do that, Chris Henry hits his O-line instead of the defenders and Q? - Well, who really knows what Q can do, but he lacks 20 pounds in comparison the White.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Q Lacks 20 lbs because Lendale is FAT.

how do you know chris johnson can't do it? how do you know ganther can't do it? how do you know Henry can't do it?

Neither side can prove a definite right or wrong, so stop acting like just because LenDale has 5 Redzone TD's its a complete science and hes a great runningback for it.

I'm not going to say I'm right, but until we see what ganther or henry can do, how do we really know if lendale is helping or hurting the team?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar