Is Justin Gage the emergency QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longball10

Longball10 Camp Fodder

Gage actually was taking snaps in pre-game.. My friend and I looked at each other like "huh".... Fisher said that Gage won a raffle to be the 3rd Qb this week..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hows his arm?

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Gage went to high school in my hometown (Jefferson City, MO). He was an All State QB with the Jefferson City Jays, which, for those not familiar with MO HS football (as most people are not) is one of the elite teams in the state. When he was recruited by U of MO-Columbia it was as a QB. He changed positions in college.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd like to see some kind of end round thing where Gage comes in from either side and takes the snap from center, reads a progression (fakes really) and then throws a little screen pass to VY. (who tears down the sideline) CJ would be employed as a decoy to the other side, or maybe involved down field blocking...

how many days until Sunday?

5. AH3

AH3 Rookie

You know we're playing the rams when... ^

6. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

I'm sure Drew Bennett used to be our #3 QB sometimes during his time here.

7. low0r

low0r Camp Fodder

LOL I read this somewhere else. That is funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar