In case ANYONE from the Titan's organization reads this site.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Obviously I'm going to stick to being a fan, that's why I'm posting on this dumb message board. I've probably been a fan a lot longer than all the people crying and putting it sucks to my post. Remember Chris Henry? He was a beast combine guy too. Gimme a break, all our fans act so
    Righteous on this message board and so
    Noble about our picks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Take the 30 players drafted after us in the 2nd or 3rd round, place on dartboard. Do this for each of the last 10 years. Throw dart and keep track of the selections.

The results will be equal or better to our drafting.

I know you think every fan is an idiot, but the pro's haven't been amazing at their job either.

3. Alex1939

No one can disenchant me!!

I have a magical cloak that protects me from disenchantments.

4. murrykline

murrykline Starter

And a sweet pic

Please do not tell me that it is some Tranny or I will have to gauge my eyes out. I would like to keep my eyes so I can see if this 2nd round hail mary gets completed.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes, I remember Chris Henry. I also remember Ayers, McCarthy, Casey, Klug from last years draft.

The team drafted very well last season, so im willing to see what happens with these guys.

Everyone wants to grab "need" positions. Remember when we let kearse go and picked up 3 DE's to take his place in a draft? Where are LaBoy, Odom, and Schobel right now?

We NEEDED a WR, anyone who things otherwise didnt watch last season and how our offense dropped off once Britt went down.

We NEED someone who can cover a TE, especially with the schedule we have this coming season.

And of course DT.

After last years draft, Im willing to wait and see how these guys work out before getting bent out of shape.

Its not about being self righteous. There are people here who actually think they know more than the people doing this just because they get lucky and guess on a pick here and there. I mean they REALLY DO believe they know better than our front office and want to point out that the front office has messed up before.... well.... NO SH**!!!! EVERY team has bad drafts, every team messes up, and every team has fans who think they could have a perfect 7/7 draft and draft all stars every season lol.

So put hope in what the front office says, or some random person who comes here as a part time hobby? Ill go with the front office every time. Even though they make mistakes.

You hit on some, you miss on some.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

OMG

From the thread title I presumed that this would be about Amano. :)

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

All I was saying was I think making a move for Osi or Asante would have been smart over what we just did with our 4th. We've brought in 4 centers yet have no addressed the position. Last year was a great Job and I hope these guys turn out as beasts too. Just don't see it right now.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I feel you on those trades, I wanted them too.

But, I can see a certain amount of sense to a patient plan. This team ain't winning a championship in the next two years, by which, those two guys would be almost out of gas.

Locker has to develop, I assume the plan is to just keep adding young talent, and keep the cap manageable untill we ARE in the position that a FA or two could push us over the top.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Amusing, yet wrong and irrelevant. The organisation isn't going to listen to the fan base, especially when the fan base is split on who to get.

10. Alex1939

"If you listen to the fanbase and do what they want with their limited knowledge"

I'm pretty real sure you just insulted the entire Titans fanbase.

I agree entirely they aren't and shouldn't listen to the fanbase. It's not because of their stellar track record though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar