I'm so sorry...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tight Uns, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

...for that time a year ago when I defended Fisher for wearing the Colts jersey

...the years I thought Jeff Fisher was cute

...for all the times I thought Jeff made something out of nothing

...for defending Jeff's decision to go for it on 4th in that Texans game when Bironas clearly could've kicked the FG to tie

...for being sad because Jeff wasn't VP anymore

...for not realizing Jeff Fisher lost his balls just shortly after the Music City Miracle

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You are so not forgiven...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Could've done without this one. McNair was murdered. Regardless of what you think of Fisher's coaching, he was devastated with the news of McNair's murder and meant whatever he said.

Can't dog the man for that.

4. Tight Uns

I'm not dogging him. I'm just sorry for all the times I believed him, basically....

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well.... welcome aboard.

6. Tight Uns

Ravens, on hindsight, I think you are right. I'll go back and edit that out.

I apologize for any offense

7. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

im sorry for all those late nights i lit candles and sat beneath my shrine of fisherball...what a waste

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Yeah fisher was all down for helping screw McNair out of the chance to retire a Titan. Going as far as banning him from the team facilities. But the man dies, well the other was just business. F Jeff Fisher and his slimy twist the truth reality in all situations. McNair deserved better.

9. Tight Uns

You did that, too??

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Sorry Ravens not a dig at you. I'm just so sick that this man has destroyed my visions of what this team should and would be without him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar