I'm okay with these moral victory games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I've been saying this over and over again, but what did people expect? The Colts went 1-15 or whatever they went that year that landed them Luck, but had a more talented roster at the skill positions. This is why they were able to cover up their flaws and still make the playoffs the following year. We all knew the Titans were a talent deficient team and would take time to repair. I entered this season as a fan wanting to see improvement, competiviness, and drive. Guess what folks...we are seeing that. Yeah the close loses sucks, I would like them to win more as well, but imagine what this team can do with better talent.

My excitement remains high for the future of this franchise. Everyone is so down on this coaching staff as well, but looks to me as they have a clear vision. I mean we've been missing on our high draft picks for quite sometime now. With the exception of the 2nd round this team has been making solid selections that appear to be around for many of years. Think of all the blown first round picks from Vince Young on...

Regardless of the final record, this team definitely appears to be turning a corner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Do you have season tix?

Leaving the stadium feeling like a loser for YEARS sucks. Losing games that we dominated in SUCKS. This team needs to learn what WINNING feels like. And I agree, there has been some very POOR coaching/play-calling that have cost this team the last two games.

#22 Riverman, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

moral victories are for vandy fans

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Now, how about a morale victory?
    Can we get one of those?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar