I'm going to wait on a "free" Madden 10

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 13, 2009.

?
  1. between Labor Day Halloween

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. between Columbus Day and Thanksgiving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. between Thanksgiving and Christmas

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. after Christmas

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. never, rather he will finally recieve that football phone he ordered in 1991

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't it be easier to buy it? And cheaper?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

it would be much easier to buy it. Cheaper? No. SI is $50. The game is at least that if not more. It's just a question of value and of how long I can wait on Madden 10. I like SI. Alot. It's an expensive magazine. It's a damn good magazine on top of that. It's WAY better than espn magazine. espn magazine reads like People magazine or something. SI is sports journalism. Anyways, ultimately I ordered the SI so my wife wouldn't be seeing me splurging on video game rather getting an awesome deal on two things I would like to have... all for the low-low.

Big like LeAnn Rimes... Because I'm all about value

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol I didn't realise she wore the pants in the family.

I suppose if you have the patience it's a good deal.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I don't think you will get the game I think this is what your really getting......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZfbN02_9Jw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZfbN02_9Jw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

no catch huh?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

it's not really an issue of that. we have two children and a lot of expenses. couples just can't buy whatever they want whenever they want to. successful marriages are based on communication. this is obviously an item that is a luxury. i'm going to be in school full-time and taking care of our kids whenever I can. we have a business to run and she has a day job. it's total teamwork.

only catch i see besides the indefinite wait time is that the subscription will renew automatically unless it is canceled ahead of time. Even then, a prorated refund can be issued upon cancellation.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm just playing with you dude.

Why are you going back to school?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Paying for Madden these days is pointless anyway if you have previous versions. They never change anything but the rosters.
    Good idea by EA and SI.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I know you were. I want to finish my degree. I have already managed to amass 33 credit hours and I want to apply them to a behavioral and social sciences associates in human services. I should be able to round it out in four more semesters at community college. The last year has been pretty revealing to myself. I'm looking forward to pressing into the future and likely take a job with the State of Tennessee. They are actually picking up the bill on my tuition. Thankfully, I have the resources to purchase books and reliable transportation to get to campus and am blessed with a good home to live and study in. The table is pretty much set for me at this time. I'm really happy about the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar