If you took over tomorrow.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by murrykline, Dec 25, 2017.

?

who would you send packing first?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2018.
  1. Brice McCain

4 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. Terry Robiskie

22 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Mike Mularky

28 vote(s)
    50.9%
  4. Johnathan Cyprien

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  5. Dick Lebeau

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murrykline

murrykline Starter

What are your first moves to start cleaning house?

These are mine in order. Brice is gone before I even arrive on site.

2. bupac

bupac Starter

All of the above

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yes.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Mulsucky

5. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

1.I'd name Henry starter.
    2.Cut Murray.
    3. Bring Fowler back.
    4. Fire Robiske personally.
    5. Inform Mularky we are dropping his scheme if he dont like quit.(again)
    6. Begin evaluations of potential OC candidates.
    7. Get a better understanding if its Lebeau or lack of talent. He probably get 1 more season.
    8. New QB coach.
    9. New conditioning staff, too many pulled hammys this year.
    10. Fire receivers coach.
    11. Hand over control of team to Jrob, hell thats his job. He wants to fire Mularky so be it.

That would be day 1.

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Of course Mularky... because next guy will want to bring in his own guys.

I'm so tired of this ultra conservative quarterback handicapping offensive schemes.

It's like they draw up plays that do not compliment Mariota's strengths. Maybe they know something we all don't know about Mariota....

Maybe he's just in the "Good" tier of quarterbacks.... but can never ascend to "Great." For example, Andy Dalton is good enough to not lose his job, but he's not winning the Super Bowl trophy, ever.

I say that because you have to have an IT factor and I just don't see it with Mariota... or atleast I haven't seen it yet.

I bring all of this up because if you get rid of the coach and bring in someone who is willing to experiment with the Chip Kelly style offense that Mariota is comfortable in... you might see the Mariota we saw in college who just dominated teams.

That's why you have to get rid of the coach. New coach should draft a backup/eventual replacement for Mariota (i.e. The Coaches Guy) then Mariota should feel the heat and work to play his best.

Then if he gets injured, we have a Garapolo like QB on the bench or if we dump Mariota, we've got a guy who has been on the bench getting experience and we won't have to start over with another new coach. We can just keep the one we've had for 2 years but make year 3 and 4 the hot seat years, if needed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Oakland Titans.:trophy:

:troll:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'd put them all in a human centipede.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

sadly we are 3 years into his career and I agree, we don't know yet if he can be top level elite. However, he has shown flashes, not this season but last, where I could see him being that...elite level. All of that failure is on Mulsucky....one of the worst coaches in NFL history, without a doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar