I wanted to feel like a loser

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They're the Redskins of the West. Great players, terrible everything else. Underachievers all the way. Poor Nnamdi & Richard Seymour. You guys are too good to be there.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The raiders have great players? I'm not seeing that.

As for Asomugha he choose to stay with the team 3 more years with the highest paid CB contract in the league.

The bay area is beautiful and i'm sure none of the players live anywhere near Oakland. Would you rather live in detroit?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Seymour is an unrestricted free agent and will be in titans blue next year. :wink2:

Seymour actually filed a complaint with the players union with how he was treated in that trade.

4. JCBRAVE

Well they're not great, but could never be while in Oakland. I would be willing to bet anyone; swap the Raiders coaches with the Eagles and the Raiders make the playoffs. The personnel is good I'd say. I mean the offensive backfield alone could all end up at the Pro Bowl some day. Run DMC is a beast when healthy, same for Fargas and Bush. Even the secondary should do better. The only area that needs improving is the passing game. If they honestly focus on that alone, then they could do things in 2 years. I mean how pathetic is Darrius Heyward-Bey and his 9 catches? That's torrible (a cleaver combination between horrible and terrible).

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hate to burst some of the bubble, but the raiders announced that Jamarcus was in Vegas with an employee of the team, and that he was excused to be there.

I think he's a bad QB, but this isn't on him. Don't worry, there are plenty of things to rag on the Raiders about.

Don't feel bad for Asomugha, he took the most money offered to him. He could easily play on ANY team in the league if he wanted to badly enough and offered himself at or below market value. Poor guy, 15 million a year. I feel terrible for him.

6. JCBRAVE

Yea yea yea rich people don't deserve any sympathy when they're in a bad situation. Most of the Raiders players were drafted there. They certainly didn't chose to go there, who would? But Asomugha did in fact decide to stay with the money, so if anyone he's the last to feel sorry for. As for the other 52 of them, they're all counting down their days left in silver & black.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I miss that dude.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who was that TE he thought was the second-coming of Dave Casper?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

funny how he stopped coming around here.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar