I see why the Ravens gave Pollard the boot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

He is all talk IMO, and he can't cover anyone. All that rah rah talk in OTAs and training camp doesn't mean jack Sh@@, if you can't produce anything on the field except 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. George Wilson should take most of the snaps. I am more impressed with what someone does than what they say, and so far Pollard has only talked a good game. Maybe he should acting like gangerlicous (from the boondocks, watch his suspect dance below), and start producing on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I have been saying that all his talk and "Leadership" mean nothing if he sucks on the field.

How many people went out and got a Pollard jersey?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I hope we lose the next two games, this is unreal.

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I can't really judge the team yet, we are in pre season and players are trying to improve.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Real fans want the team to lose in the regular season. That way we can get that sweet high pick ;)

:troll:

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Maybe Michael Griffin can give him some pointers on how to take the correct angle to make a tackle . . . .

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Usually I would be with you on these threads.

But Pollard looked awful last night. Awful.

The only player that looked worse was Bironas.

I mean, we already knew he couldn't cover, but he can't tackle?

If all he can give us is 15 yard penalties and rah-rah speeches I don't want him to play... Especially since he has quality talent behind him.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea but I mean it is one bad game, it happens. Its like no one is allowed to have a bad game in preseason here. It makes us look like a bunch of idiots. He gets treated like that during the regular season, then I will change my mind. Until then, most of these threads are straight garbage.

I'd rather see us lose every game and see our weaknesses now, than win and never see our faults.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Tim

Tim Starter

what about Wilson has he had his shot

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Pollard does not suck.

He's proven himself multiple years. The Bengals are a good team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar