I really miss...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You're probably right, but at least we'd win it.

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I can't remember what it's like to have a good quarterback who can beat good defenses ... do you guys remember? That would be fun.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oy here we go with the conference love again.. :p
    Boy, I really love me some AFC South! They own The AFC West!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Yep. Amazing how only in college do people big-up their conference. It makes being the fan of a loser team easier, I guess. UT, GA, etc fans act like they're still winning by supporting the 2 good SEC teams while theirs suck.

Anyway-

I'm alright with Terry Tate- but god, no Johnny Cash. I hate when we have MNF or something and they play country. We're not a bunch of hillbillies. We don't all like country music. And I know for certain that about the only person on our roster that's going to get pumped to country or boring Johnny Cash is... Kerry Collins.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

What do yall listen to in Michigan? The sounds of trains coming to a stop and factories closing their doors?

6. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. And that's still about 11x's better than country.

Less depressing, even.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I didn't even know that was Rick Flair. I'm so old I kept griping about having Dusty Rhodes!

I really wish the organization would hire somebody with talent/vision to improve the stadium experience. Something tells me at $50-$250/ticket, there won't be many in the stadium that are going to get amped up by some redneck phony wrestler.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Replace the Rock with Kenny Powers.

9. Deuce Wayne

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm not much of a country fan...

but Johnny Cash is awesome.

Go back to your Justin Timberlake, Gloat.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar