I hope Hawkins gets his shot this Sunday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Gage and Jmac out, i hope they give him a good shot at proving what he's got.

I have my fingers crossed he becomes a #1 WR.

anyone know how much playing time he will get?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I doubt Hawkins will ever be a go to #1 guy...I think best case scenario he is a speedy target that can get seperation deep, but I don't know if we will ever see him beyond the slot.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I hope he does. I have a lot of his cards. :brow:

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

JMac out will only help our offense, that guy is worthless beyond belief. I'm guessing our starting receivers will consist of Brandon Jones and Chris Davis which is pretty laughable to me.

Hawkins will probably just be another mid round receiver who becomes just another name of guys who don't pan out for us.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Brandon Jones has probably been our best wide receiver this season, because Gage is healthy and McCareins as you said is worthless. Davis to my surprise has shown considerable improvement from last season to this season and I think he could emerge one day as a possible threat at the WR position.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Brandon Jones is our best receiver this year by default. He really isn't doing anything too special.

7. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We have often hoped for the Cal guy to have his number called. We were impressed by his work as a Golden Bear and believe he can run, catch, and move with the best of them.

Because of our missing WRs and who we're playing, we believe now is the time to bring in The Hawk. Our ground game will obviously be featured tomorrow, but it will be enhanced by a decent aerial assault.

We should use Scaife and Crumpler on 15 pass attempts, Johnson on 5 attempts (either out of backfield or as WR) and then give Jones and Hawkins 10 attempts (for the usual 30 attempts by Collins).

Collins will have 210 yds, with Scaife having 50, Crumpler 30, Johnson 45, Jones 50, Hawkins 35.

AND Jonhson with 155 on the ground!!!!!
    :yay:

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

King Titan always has good things to say. Way to go King!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Brandon Jones is a turd.

'Hawk' will be the new D Mase but faster.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we can only hope. I think you may be right. He looked pretty good in the preseason. D-Mase didn't do well for a few years, he just needs time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar