I credit our early success to MR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kearse has 1.5 sacks

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

How about top 50? =(

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Even Top 50 May Suffice!

4. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Speaking of Chris Henry. What happened to that guy? I loved reading his posts. It was like a doing a logic puzzle. You had to take all of his sentence fragments and unjumble them. Then you had to figure out what he meant by the words he used. Like "there." Did he mean their, there, or they're? Hint: most of the time it was their. Once you did that and you thought you had the thing figured out, it still wouldn't make sense and you would have to do it again. Ahh... to figure out one of his puzzles was like filling out one of the words hardest Soduk puzzles. The guy was a puzzle genius!

If you're out there Chris Henry. We love ya, man!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

His sig was stupid.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Personally I feel like we can't accurately say how well Reinfeldt is doing until all of Floyd Reese's players are gone, or at least the number of them diminishes. Yes, Griffin and Johnson are playing well, but as aforementioned, this team still has Reese's fingerprints all over it.

Regardless, I'm ecstatic no matter who gets the credit. Who would have thought that after three weeks, the Titans are the league leaders in net points? +43, while teams like Dallas and Philadelphia are tied for second at +40. Spiffy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar