I am Alive

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

It does look interesting... like some sort of I am Legend unofficial game.

I just hope that it doesn't end up like Assassin's Creed, gameplay wise.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hope they give the main character a little more personality than he showed in this trailer. Hard to really get anything out of this one, knowing it wont look near that good during gameplay.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

That was a complete rip of I am Legend. Looks pretty cool though.

WATER!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's not a rip if there are a bunch of people who are alive, which it looks like is true there...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

There was a bunch of people alive in I am Legend. Just not until the end when we found out about it

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't see how this will be made into a game. I would much rather see it made into a movie..

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

1. Thanks for messing that up for me since I haven't seen the movie yet.

2. It's not the same, it just has similar elements. Survival immediately after a natural disaster of some kind is a pretty interesting premise, and I'm sure it can be done in a number of ways that are different from I am Legend. We'll see how different it is once it comes out, but it's pretty early to call it a total rip off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar