How many RB's will we carry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Is it just White, Brown, and Henry? I would like to see Dontrelle Moore a little bit more. At least until the last pre-season game. He has quickness, strength, and agility. But it is against 4th stringers.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's be White, Brown and Henry. Moore may land on the PS because Brown won't be with us beyond '07.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Brown looks like he's beefed up. Maybe that will help him with endurance?

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah I really can't see us keeping more than three, and that may only be because Chris Henry will be playing special teams.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

2nd round picks dont usually play special teams, we might keep 3 because LenDale white will be sticking the pine due to a different injury every day.

ankle
    leg
    stomach ache
    back
    turf toe
    over ate (like thats possible)

i c moore getting a chance at staying out of the PS just because of what he has shown and what lendale hasnt.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

[​IMG]

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

niether are you

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

3 but I hope Moore sticks on the PS because we all know that either Brown or White will be injured.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well White is injured, and Brown looked good running, and he looks bigger/stronger. He might be more durable with the added bulk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar