How long will it take the Titans to regain team solidarity?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Mar 28, 2012.

?
  1. Never

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. Never-ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. One game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. One season

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. Just a bunch of nonsense hoopla that never amounted to anything

27 vote(s)
    93.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Not a board game but...

the best game ever invented is Oregon Trail. What other game can you say you died from cholera??

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

I used to destroy people at Risk. I still play that game to this day. Such a simple concept, but people been doing it since the dawn of time. I still play it online every now and then.

Who else cheated at Battleship?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Hahaha, yeah. Oregon Trail was the first game I ever pirated. They had it on a mac at school, so I got a floppy disk, and copied the game to my floppy. I must of played that and some terrible nascar racing game for 200 hours.

4. corymiller

How do you cheat at battleship? And I also loved playing risk. Too bad none of my friends share my passion with conquering the world

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Risk is a real mans game. Your friends are just cowards. And how do you cheat at Battleship? Are you fking kidding me, man!?

You: E-7

Me: *looks down..crap, he got me..* "Nope, it is a miss." *very slyly move my ship one notch over*

Battleship practically begged me to cheat. I never lost. But then my friends stopped playing me.

6. corymiller

lol, I didn't even think about that. I thought you were talking about something else. Of course I did that.

Where do you play risk online?

BTW, I think this thread has officially been hijacked.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Now it's been hijacked

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPSwvmQ7od8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

OMG YES! such a good game.

Also:

Risk
    Guess Who
    Clue

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Risk was INTENSE.

I had two friends who were twins and they got into a full blown fist fight that ended with one of them getting hit with a chair. All over a game of Risk.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Settlers of Catan is amazing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar