How about KC v VY for starter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

dumbest thing I've read all day.

I stand corrected.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

EXACTLY. Mawae already told us how Vince struggles with the playbook, and how he constantly has to correct Young in the huddle. One OC has already been thrown under the bus for Vince. Now here go the receivers...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

link? I don't see Mawae throwing Vince under the bus like that.

It's hilarious you guys are trying to blame our receivers lack of ability to comprehend routes on Vince Young. Since when are our 3rd string receivers supposed to be perfect? 3/4 of the guys VY is throwing to have never even played in a regular season game before and if they have they haven't seen much action. If Fisher, Vince, and the Receiver says they ran the wrong route, then they ran the wrong route.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

hmmm no? everyone calls peyton a crybaby due to stunts like that

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Old news my friend, but here's a link.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/01/10/mawae-young-still-needs-to-learn-the-titans-offense/

Mawae actually said a lot more than that. It was on the radio. He also called out Roos, saying he was the smartest guy on the line, but needs to be more outspoken.

Again, explain why they run perfect routes for the other QB's.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

both KFC and Young should be backups

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

So you are saying you would rather have norm chow as our OC than Mike? Don't even try to pin the firing of Norm Chow on Vince, everyone knows he had trouble even grasping the basics of a pro offense. Run, Run, Pass, Punt.

Did you not watch the two plays in which the recievers messed up? That wasn't on Vince, Edison flat out stopped running, while Hawkins and Cook watched the ball fly by them without even thinking about catching it.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Hell no. I'm a Heimerdinger fan all the way. But you're wrong about Chow. Vince is the one who couldn't grasp an NFL offense, which is why Norm was handcuffed to run, run, pass, punt. Vince IS the reason Chow was fired. Every other NFL fan base admits that except for this one.

9. amy

amy Starter

The receivers were awful and Vince was awful. So which came first? lol The entire team was awful and should be ashamed of playing like a bunch of high schoolers. I hope they've learned their lesson.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I thought that we would all agree that this was a total team loss. But somehow VY seems to still get blamed. Now i realize he's not perfect but seriously do we have to analyze his every move after every game? There are other people on this team you know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar